MAGIC PEN for MAC
MASTERS of MOTION
MODELLING and SCULPTING
MadMapper in it’s core is an intuitively simple and easy tool for creating video mapping projections. It removes a lot of the confusion related to this medium, effectively demystifying the process and allows you, the artist or designer to focus on creating your content instead of solving technical difficulties and makes the experience of mapping textures to physical objects in real time fun. Using real projects created with MadMapper as an example, we will give you an overview of its different features and user interface.
Visution Mapio is a powerful solution for creating projection shows. Now you can work not only with the standard screen, but also with any inclines, including cylindrical and spherical and various shapes. Unlimited slices will allow you to separate videos to cover any space. You can use multiple projectors to organize panoramic and 3D scenes.
MAKE HUMAN Open Source tool for making 3D characters.
See also Lighting and Rendering Post
Toolbag is a full-featured real-time rendering, animation, and baking suite, providing artists a powerful and efficient workflow for all stages of production.
Viewer delivers WebGL-powered 3D rendering to the web, from desktop to mobile. Export directly from Toolbag to showcase your artwork in interactive 3D for all to see!
VEGAS PRO The VEGAS range of creative software is all you need for fast, professional and efficient video production, and brings a whole new level of creative freedom to your editing and post production. VEGAS delivers fantastic results and allows everyone – from every day enthusiasts to busy professionals – to focus on creativity without limits.
Simulating Life | Massive was originally developed for use in Peter Jackson’s The Lord Of The Rings film trilogy. Subsequently the company Massive Software was created to bring this technology to film and television productions around the world. Since then Massive has become the leading software for crowd related visual effects and autonomous character animation.
Stephen Regelous | Founder and CEO
In 2004, Stephen received an Academy Award for Scientific and Engineering Achievement for the design and development of Massive, an industry-first system utilizing AI-driven autonomous agents to generate animation. Stephen conceived of the basic concepts for the software in the early 90s after studying Artificial Life agent based systems, and developed Massive years later for The Lord of the Rings trilogy, where Massive transformed audience expectations for epic crowd and battle scenes in feature film and television. Stephen began his software career writing solutions for particle animation muscle based facial animation, morphing and and an L-system used to synthesize plant life which has been widely used in the motion picture industry. Stephen was named one of the top 50 New Media Producers and Innovators by the Producers Guild of American, and nominated for a World Technology Award which recognizes high levels of innovation in the fields of biotechnology, space, energy and design.
Masters of Motion is a non-for-profit website, social media channel, and podcast that provides the world with a insight into the Australian and New Zealand animation industry. Comprising of an online gallery featuring outstanding motion design, animation and visual effects work. Our mission is to celebrate Australia’s motion artists and to inspire the next generation of motion designers, animators, visual effects and 3-D artists.
VUE, a 3D scenery generator software package.
BodyPaint 3D now uses OpenGL so you’ll immediately see a fantastic preview when painting color, reflectance, alpha, bump or normals and even displacement. When working in a physically-based shading workflow, you can now paint on every reflectance channel with a full preview that utilizes R19’s Screen Space Reflections. Projection painting is fully multi-threaded and for faster translation of brush strokes onto your model.
s we all know, creating animations can be an extremely time-consuming and costly task. New software innovations have made it much easier for animators and filmmakers to create quality projects in record time. This tutorial will share how this “Battle City” short by Jon Finger was created in 3 weeks with help from Character Creator, iClone, Rokoko and the Cinema 4D pipeline.
“3D for Whole World” Initiative Delivers Singular Version of Cinema 4D and New Subscription Pricing Options. FRIEDRICHSDORF, Germany–Maxon today announced Cinema 4D Release 21 (R21), the next generation of its professional 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software solution. R21 introduces powerful new capabilities including a completely new Caps and Bevel system, new Field Force dynamics, interface speed enhancements and broader integration with popular hardware and software technologies. R21 also introduces Maxon’s “3D for the Whole World” initiative, which aims to put professional 3D software within easy reach of every aspiring artist. This includes availability of a singular version of Cinema 4D, more efficient installation and licensing, and new low-entry subscription pricing.
LET FUN RULE
How Already Been Chewed combined live action and animation for a magical Mammoth Mountain spot.
by Meleah Maynard
Portland-based brand strategy firm, Nemo, doesn’t ordinarily use 3D or animation in their work. But after seeing some recent projects by design and motion graphics studio, Already Been Chewed (ABC), they decided to try something different when making a new spot for their longtime client Mammoth Mountain. The result is a fun, action-packed departure from the usual TV spot that mixes live action and animation to illustrate Mammoth Mountain’s motto: Let Fun Rule.
Relying primarily on Cinema 4D and Octane, ABC spent about four months working on and off to create the 30-second spot, which founder and creative director Barton Damer describes as “a big accomplishment” from a team perspective. “We ended up having about 9 or 10 people working on this, including bringing in three different freelances at various points,” he says. “It’s unusual for us to need such a large team but, this time, it was great to have a lot of people to help with some of the workload.”
3D Application Recognized for Standout Broadcast Graphics – Motion Graphics Workflow We’re pleased to announce, MAXON Cinema 4D R 20 was honored with a 2018 Digital Media World Magazine Award in the Category Broadcast Graphics – Motion Graphics.
Navié – aka developer Samir Kharchi – has released Effex, its physics simulation framework for Cinema 4D, for free. Effex 2.8, the final version of the software, is now available on GitHub.
C4D: Selecting Individual Clones Password: PixelGift1
- Vol 4: Robert Paraguassu, Trevor Kerr, Casey Hupke and Ryan Summers. Huge thanks to Maxon US and Cineversity (cineversity.com) for recording and sharing the 2016 Siggraph Cinema 4D training sessions!
- Vol 5: Nik Hill, Sam Balcomb, Derya Öztürk, Chad Ashley, Athanasios Pozantzis
- NAB 2016 Rewind – Athanasios Pozantzis: Re-topology, Modeling & the Perfect Planet Earth
Siggraph training from Cineversity and Maxon is live, tons of full length training seminars from experts in our industry.
Another huge Siggraph has come and gone, but don’t worry, the live presentations were recorded by Maxonand Cineversity and are now free for all of us! Here is the first installment of Siggraph 2018 Cinema 4D training by the best in our industry. Enjoy!
Another huge Siggraph has come and gone, but don’t worry, the live presentations were recorded by Maxonand Cineversity and are now free for all of us! Here is the second installment of Siggraph 2018 Cinema 4D training by the best in our industry. Enjoy!
- The difference between the Physical Renderer, The Arnold Renderer and the Octane Renderer
- The Best Crimean 4D Tutorial Ever
- free tutorial on how to create an entire project from beginning to end
- feature videos
Wow, I found the mother load of 3D scanned sculptures!! Can’t believe I didn’t know about this till now. The site is called My Mini Factory and part of their initiative is called “Scan the World.” They currently have over 12,000 free 3D models of famous sculptures! This is an unbelievable resource.
PIXEL LAB: FREE MODELS
To access the freebies, go to www.thepixellab.net/exclusive and use this password: pixellab18
In case you missed it we updated our website last week. The way you will access all of the freebies has changed. We have a new URL and a new password. To access the freebies, go to www.thepixellab.net/exclusive and use this password: pixellab18 Also we now have a new customer log in section. Going forward all of your purchases and download links can be accessed here. The old purchases you made will not show up unfortunately but anything you buy going forward will be available in this section. Hopefully that makes it easier for you. If any of you want to share something with the community just shoot me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tobias Larsson modeled a really detailed model of the Cryptex from the Da Vinci Code, check him out on Vimeo here: vimeo.com/tacoindian There are some renders of the Cryptex as well as a little demo video showing how the stepping works. The C4D model is rigged and animated!
- Model pack by Jim Field, the first Playhouse Model Pack he gave away. Now he has Volume 2.0! There are three C4D playhouse models but these are all sitting on the ground so you could use them for regular houses as well. Jim Field created a sweet and totally free “Evil Motorcycle.” Just delete the skull if you want a non-evil chopper. Created an epic guitar model, dual necked with an amp to boot.
- Simon Spencer-Harvey created a really nice Amazon Echo C4D model for you! Echo is a voice controlled speaker if you haven’t heard of it. Interior architecture scenes of wind tunnels created by Simon Spencer-Harvey. Feel free to use them for commercial or personal use as well.
- One carved halloween pumpkin C4D model and one that is not carved. They are 100% free, just don’t use them for re-sale. The model is created by our main man Remco.
- Remco van der Meer modeled a whole collection of beautiful C4D buildings and is giving them away. There are three downloads full of different buildings and towers for you. Best of all they are 100% free! Massive thanks to Remco! They are C4D models and you can use them for personal or commercial use, just don’t use them for resale/stock.
- Sam Brown’sGo Cart models <email@example.com>
- Phixel Studio, arcade game modelhttps://www.facebook.com/NegroElkhaCGI/
- Michael Sohler, graphics card model, the model is textured with Octane materials, but you can swap out your own if you don’t own Octane. Feel free to use the model for commercial use, just don’t re-distribute etc. You can also e-mail anything you create to Michael here: firstname.lastname@example.org. facebook.com/medienschoepfer
- John created a silver Galactic Axe or hatchet model. The silver has details etched into it based on the material/bump channel. You could also re-texture the handle and make it a wooden version pretty easily if you want that style. Feel free to use for personal or commercial use, just make to sure to thank John and also check out his work at epicjcreations.com
- First we have a great BMO (Beemo) 3D character created by my main man Rob Redman. Have fun playing around, practicing lighting/rigging etc.
- Mike Udin, Audio rig for AM/audio waveforms. It comes with quite a few presets and is a great addition to your mograph library!
- Button Kit: an epic free button/knob/dial kit for C4D.
- Ace5Studios just released a really fun and free C4D character rig called #beefy4D. He’s totally rigged up and ready to roll, so if you need a fun character check it out.
- Modern house Cinema 4D model courtesy of the man, Remco van der Meer.
- Beautiful, nostalgic, retro portable television model and crazy Sci-Fi Orb thing which used the “Thin Film Shader” which is new in R18
- Remco built a beautiful interior room which is a photo or video studio. It also includes the backdrop stand which is a great element to use in your animations.
- Rick Ellis has made a “building generator” rig for Cinema 4D. It comes with three preset buildings but you can make your own with the different building blocks and front faces. Make sure to thank Rick in the comments, and head over to www.rickdellis.com to give him some love.
- Popcorn Popper Machine
- Remco built a Tesla Supercharger model and included a station.
- Mansion house model by Jim Field
- Toombstones, Crypts and Graveyard Pillars by Daniel Morrison
- Underwater SeaLab model. The SeaLab program ran in the 1960’s to research underwater habitats and to learn about what humans can endure physiologically, Rick Ellis (http://www.rickdellis.com). I read the book “Sealab” by Ben Hellwarth and highly recommend it.
- PORSCHE CAYMAN GT4 ANIMATION IN A VERY RAINY ENVIRONMENT: Car automotive Animation, TOOLS: Cinema 4D, Octane 3, X-Particle, Blackmagic Fusion, After Effects. SPECS: Render time round about 24 hours, 1 minute each frame on 3 x gtx 980ti. Waterdrops 4K texture loop
- High end retail store interior for Cinema 4D
- C4D flute model by Jim Field, if you need more musical instrument models, make sure to check out ourMusic Pack.
- Jim Field created a bunch of beds for interior decorating, including 3 kids themed beds.
- Fancy restaurant table including chairs and dressing like silverware, cups, plates, candle, menu etc by Rick Ellis
- BMX Model
- A very random and awesome looking vehicle. Not sure what it is, but if you can find a way to use it in your work I would love to see it. Please do it! I want to see you use this crazy thing!!
- Windmill model by Rick Ellis
- 15 3D conservatory models, a conservatory is a glass room addition to a house for growing plants or just for sitting in by Jim Field
- Created by Adam Schmisek www.adamschmisek.comFeel free to use the snowglobe model for personal or commercial work.
- Building pack that is very customize-able. You can add any building “tiles” or profiles that can be arranged in any order to create hundreds of different building styles. It will come with over 50 preset buildings, and lots of add on options like helipads, rooftop features etc.
- 10 free shelving/drawer/cupboard unit models. These are created by my friend Jim Field. I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to use for personal or commercial work.
- I converted our free Jeep model so it has Octane textures. The download now includes a C4D and a Octane C4D version!
- From Pixel Studios an incredibly detailed plate of shrimp and tomatoes. If you ever need some sushi for Cinema 4D this model is all yours.
- Spotlight lamp and a pile of pills.
- Two building models from Rick
- Steampunk collection! It’s created by Vijay Ram aka veej. You can check him out here and give him some love: behance.net/veej75
- Here’s a free 3D Bose Soundlink radio model for Cinema 4D. It’s textured for Arnold Render from Remco.
- Vintage cassette recorder model is textured for Arnold renderer. If you want to use it with any other renderer you can re-texture. Thanks Remco
- Steampunk Goggles model. This was created by Dmitry Zhavoronkov.
- Dave Williams created a beautiful goggles model. It includes a little xpresso rig so you can toggle on/off the subdivision and also move the glasses up and down and move the magnifying element up and down. If you make anything cool with it make sure to let us know or tag us.
- Free model is a circular or spiral staircase model by Remco. The model includes textures. Feel free to use for anything, personal or commercial. Just don’t resell in any way.
- Restaurant interior scene, if you don’t use Arnold you will have to re-texture.
- There are a handful of people I keep an eye on in our industry who are doing really fun personal projects. Aaron Covrett is one of the guys I enjoy following (@AaronCovrett on Twitter and instagram.com/aaroncovrett). His latest project is called “Bus Ride.” It’s a beautifully lit, textured and graded animation. I encourage you to check it out on his Behance page. He is also giving away the utility/telephone pole 3D model he created for free! It’s available for commercial or personal work and includes Octane textures. Incredibly inspiring work, Aaron, nicely done!
- Created and shared by Peter Beurskens, he used to have a photographic advertising studio and this Hasselblad was his first camera! So he decided to model it in Cinema 4D.
- Isometric Office Scene for C4D and includes textures. To learn more about Lucas head to his site lucasalles.co.uk or check out his Instagram: instagram.com/lucas_salles. Also, if you want some more isometric rooms we have a bunch of them in our Low Poly Explainer Pack including a Isometric Room Builder.
- Flag model, think medieval battle flag or game of thrones. Or maybe pirate flag, who knows. I actually made a tutorial on how to make a tattered/ripped flag using cloth in Cinema 4D.
- Space Capsule model by my man Elis Ekdahl. He included a bunch of xpresso options including wiggle, rotation, having it move along different shaped splines and the ability to open and close the side hatch. It’s a great addition to any sci-fi project. Make sure to check out Elis’ other work here: https://gumroad.com/ekah
- Shopping cart model. or trolley if you’re in the UK, apparently? If you need some more shopping store and grocery display models you can check out our Retail Display Pack. thanks Remco!
- Interior bedroom scene for C4D. It’s lit and textured using Arnold so if you don’t have that you will have to re-texture but it might be a fun little challenge. To learn more about Lucas head to his site lucasalles.co.uk or check out his Instagram: instagram.com/lucas_salles
- Model created by Lucas Salles, 3D Robot model. Lit and textured using Redshift so if you don’t have that you will have to re-texture but it might be a great challenge. His site lucasalles.co.uk or check out his Instagram: instagram.com/lucas_salles
- Underworld bust sculpt by Eddie Robbertse. Might be a good interior design element to darken up the mood of your scene. edrobbertse.myportfolio.com
- Troll Dolls, the toys are also known as good luck trolls, or alternatively gonk trolls in the United Kingdom, created by Paul Davies
- Dandelion Model this is a beautiful little scene of 3D dandelions, shaded in Arnold for Cinema 4D, but it shouldn’t be much trouble to re-texture for another render engine. Huge thanks to Remco van der Meer.
- Sardine Can model, Cinema 4D model by Remcol.
- MMOne is a VR gaming simulator which looks pretty intense. “Part gaming chair, part theme park ride, the MMOne is a three-axis rotating seat that claims to be the world’s first fully-interactive virtual reality attraction.” This model is even pre-animated for you.
- Bitcoin model.
- 3D school bus
- Building Kitwhich is a huge library of C4D building and skyscraper pieces.
- Studio lamp for Cinema 4D by Remo. There is an Arnold textured version and also a regular C4D Physical Render version. If you want some more video production/light models you can check out our Video Production Pack here.
- Dutch office, is a Barrel Sauna that comes textured for Arnold Render.
- Espresso Coffee Machine comes in two versions: 1 for Arnold Render and 1 for Cinema 4D Physical Render version.
- A very intricate and rad roller coaster element for Cinema 4D.
- A lighter model that comes in 2 versions. One is textured/lit for Arnold Render and the other is textured/lit for the regular Cinema 4D Physical version.
- Halloween model, creepy 3D skull model, it has two versions, one is for Arnold, and I also included one for Cinema 4D Physical Render. Included are regular eyeball textures and cat eye textures.
- Architectural drafting table, the Maribu Drafting Table and is a German piece from the 1930’s. I love these vintage items. Feel free to use for personal or commercial use, just not for resale.
- Free C4D model by Remco of a Pills Pack. We have a C4D Physical Render version and a C4D Octane version in the download. Btw, if you need more medicine we also have this set of pills as a freebie that we posted awhile ago.
- Eddie Robbertse has created a beautiful Cinema 4D Octane studio setup for displaying beverages. This scene could be used for bottles or cans but it includes a custom bottle with label artwork. Show Eddie some love or hire him over at his site: https://edrobbertse.myportfolio.com
- Full environment, completely modeled out by Simon Spencer-Harvey. This professional studio set room even has a little kitchenette and a makeup stall. One is prepped for Cinema 4D Octane Render and the other is for C4D Physical Render. This scene even has xpresso sliders to open/close the blinds on the windows etc. Thanks Simon!
- C4D model by Remco of a Pills Pack. We have a C4D Physical Render version and a C4D Octane version in the download.model by Simon Spencer-Harvey. It’s a large photo/video studio scene and it includes an xpresso rig to open the windows and move the giant reflector canopy. Thanks Simon!!
- Manfrotto Still Life Studio scene, which is phenomenal.
- A LED Studio Light.
- Large photo/video studio scene and it includes an xpresso rig to open the windows and move the giant reflector canopy. Thanks Simon!
- Don is a retired ER doctor and loves doing C4D human biology type projects and exploring how the body works visually in C4D. One of his videos on deep brain stimulation is used by the neurosurgery dept at the Mayo Clinic. Today’s freebie is a collection of great medical animations. You can see the video here for an overview of the various included files. There are files for ATP Synthase, 3 Cell Receptor variations, G Protein Coupled Receptors, Nuclear Pore Complex and a Synaptic Transmission project file. The .zip includes all the Cinema 4D project files including textures and all are pre-animated. Enjoy, thanks to Don for being so generous.
- Edelkrone camera dolly model by Simon Spencer-Harvey, the Surface One and includes a flex tilt head.
- Rodrigo Ortega modeled a gorgeous traditional Chinese sky or paper lantern. It comes with multiple versions: .c4d with included hair objects, the .c4d file but baked down in case you don’t have the hair module and also a .obj and .fbx. Make sure to give him a follow and thank him over at his Instagram:instagram.com/rodortega_
- Really cute little robot buddy. Feel free to use for personal or commercial use, just not for resale. Thanks Remco!
- RyanBechtel built out a Cinema 4D mechanical Solar System which is called an Orrery. You should do a little reading up on the history of these, it’s pretty fascinating! Anyway, Ryan rigged up the entire thing with a ton of Xpresso controls for speed, size etc. so make sure to dig into the Xpresso to learn about how it’s made. Follow him here: bechtelmgfx.com or on Instagram
- A rad old fashioned train station clock,modeled and textured for Octane Render. It’s The brick wall texture isn’t included in the download, it’s part of our Octane Texture Pack 2. Free to use, including commercial work. Brian Pilgrim check him out on his Twitter or Instagram.
- A low poly version of the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. The model comes in two versions, an Arnold Render and a straight Physical render version. Alternatively you could delete the roof rack and crazy ghost busting paraphernalia and use this as a regular low poly vehicle. Oh, and if you need more low poly vehicles/elements check out our Low Poly Scenery Packand our Low Poly Explainer Pack. Remco van der Meer.
- Included are two Cinema 4D industrial light fixture models, textured for Cinema 4D physical render. For personal or commercial use, just not for re-sale. The Industrial Pack if you need more of this type of model. Remco van der Meer.
- From Remco. It’s a C4D 3D microwave model.
- An Isometric Office Scene for C4D and includes textures, by Lucas Salles. Feel free to use for personal or commercial work, just don’t resell in any way. To learn more about Lucas head to his site lucasalles.co.uk or check out his Instagram: instagram.com/lucas_salles Also, if you want some more isometric rooms we have a bunch of them in our Low Poly Explainer Packincluding a Isometric Room Builder.
- Great studio scene for displaying large objects like a vehicle. This scene is textured/rendered in Octane, so if you have a different render engine you’ll have to do some tweaking. The car is NOT included.
- A fun little bug sculp Remco made. It’s a beetle, and is textured with straight up Cinema 4D textures. Feel free to use these for personal or commercial use, just don’t re-sell.
- The scene is an old school hallway. It could also be a hospital hallway or an office hallway depending on how you treat it. Letting you know that this is textured/lit with Arnold Render for Cinema 4D. If you use anything else you will have to re-texture. Feel free to use for personal or commercial use, just not for resale. Thanks Remco.
- A full brain, or half, depending on what you want. This model is created by Alessandro Boncio from renderking.it. It’s textured in Octane using 1 simple texture.
- Spark plug model, by renderking.it and is textured for Octane render. It only has a few textures though so if you use a different render engine it would be pretty easy to swap out. Thanks Alessandro!
- Anise Spice model, and is textured for Arnold. If you’re doing any kitchen interiors or cooking shows this would be a great addition. Curtesy of our man Remco.
- Kitchen scene made by Lucas Salles! Lucas created this beautiful scene for Redshift. There are also some great models in the scene like the chairs, table, lights etc. which you could use for other projects. Check out his instagram here: instagram.com/lucas_salles
- By renderking.it, a stun grenade, also known as a flash, flashbang, thunderflash or sound bomb. It’s a non-lethal grenade for disorienting your enemy. I’m not sure what model/type it is. Textured with Octane Render, just so you know.
- I had never heard of a Strandbeest until Jochem de Klerk reached out to show me his Cinema 4D model. Strandbeesten were the brainchild of Theo Jansen. He has been creating these “forms of life” out of plastic tubes. These animals harvest wind energy and use it to walk. It’s absolutely mind bending to see them. Jochem was fascinated so he created a perfect Cinema 4D recreation of a Strandbeest. He also created a 3D print model if you want to print one out!
- With all this Game of Thrones coffee cup nonsense I should jump on the coffee cup bandwagon to ride the cultural trend. Use it in your medieval scenes, or just for regular coffee purposes. Use for commercial or personal use, just not for resale. Textured for Octane.renderking.it
- Pile of free C4D coffee bean models if you want to use those for your mocha/latte/starbucks/coffee design vibes.
- 3D Aviator sunglasses, textured in Arnold. By Remco van der Meer.
- 3D Car Air Freshener tree model. Remco created the lights/texture in Arnold renderer, fyi. Feel free to use for whatever you want, from Remco.
- Created by renderking.it, we have a download with a bunch of bullets and shotgun shells. They’re for Cinema 4D and are textured for Octane render.
- A great interior, a greenscreen photo/video studio for Cinema 4D. modeled by Remco van der Meer. Two versions: one is textured and lit for Octane Render, second is textured and lit for Arnold.
- By renderking.it, we have a sci-fi hand grenade. It’s for Cinema 4D, textured for Octane render.
- Hand grenade model
- Bowl of macaron, Thanks Remco for sharing!
- Sci-fi object model by Giuseppe Sarci. It could be anything really, but it’s a fun element to add to your projects. It’s textured for Octane Render.
- A rad little sci-fi ufo spacecraft, also created by Giuseppe! It even has an xpresso slider to open and close the legs so it becomes a flying saucer model.
- A beautiful medieval battle helmet model for Cinema 4D. Feel free to use for whatever you want, but if you make anything cool please share it with me, I would love to see it. Again, massive thanks to Giuseppe! Btw, we can’t give away all the goodies so just a note: the render of the helmet above uses Scene 05: Dramatic from our Octane Lighting Essentials and also textures from our Octane Texture Pack 1and Octane Texture Pack 2. I did re-texture them with simpler textures for this download just so you don’t have to start from scratch, but if you want the good stuff you know where to find it!
- A model of the SS Queen of Nassau ship. The ship, formerly the CGS Canada, was the first armed, steel-hulled cruiser owned by the Candian government. It was sold in 1924, renamed the Queen of Nassau, and became an inter-island cruise ship down in Florda. It sunk in a shroud of mystery. The wreck was discovered in 2001 off the Florida coast in incredibly good condition at 230 feet deep. Rick is incredibly generous and is giving away this beautiful model. Make sure to check out his work at rickdellis.com.
- This was created by Ryan Silva as an entry in our Still Life modeling contest awhile ago. It’s a still life laboratory scene for Cinema 4D. The texturing is done in Octane, so you know. Make sure to check out Ryan’s work on Instagram and Twitter.
- Handle this one with care, it’s a free Cinema 4D Dynamite Bomb model with a timer on it. Created by the infamous Remco van der Meer, this comes textured/lit for Arnold Render in C4D.
- It’s a security dome camera for Cinema 4D. Remco is a big Arnold lover so this model comes lit and textured for Arnold. I spent some time re-texturing/lighting it in Octane though, so that version is also included in the download.
- Ceramic kitchen jar model for Cinema 4D, renderking.it.Textures are simple Octane textures, but it would be really easy to switch them out for your render engine of choice.
- Model of the Alfa Romeo Navajo concept car. This was a concept car made in 1976 and is a “wedge on wheels” design. It never made it to production, but it’s such a rad vehicle. Make sure to check out his work at rickdellis.com.
- Chair model, two versions: a Arnold version and a C4D Octane Render version Thanks Remo.
- A pack of nine kitbash elements which could be sci-fi or mechanical/hard surface pieces. These will be great for building up your scene and adding a lot of detail.This freebie is un-textured, but if you want the texture used in the above render you can find it in our Hard Surfaces Pack.
- Party speaker model by Remo. Included in the download is a Arnold version and a Octane version. Enjoy.
- Free button pack with dozens of buttons, switches, knobs and trackpads to add to your scene. This free kit was created by Rick Ellis at rickdellis.com.
- Medical room filled with hospital beds, IV drips, computer monitors etc. and cleaning cart. They’re textured with C4D Sketch and Toon! It’s pretty fun if you want a cartoon or infographic vibe. If not, you can always re-texture to make them more realistic. These are both by our friends at renderking.it.
- Mini-pack of free 3D furniture models created by Alfredo Fuschiotto over at renderking.it. Included are 3 different styles of Cinema 4D chair models. These are designer plastic bucket chairs, wooden chairs and some plastic chairs. They are all textured/lit for straight up Cinema 4D Physical renderer.
- A little furniture pack with 2 different chairs and two different tables. These are also created by renderking.it.
- A great little cartoon rocket ship model. This was created by our friends at renderking.it and it is shaded for regular old Cinema 4D.
- An old skool C4D model television.
- A different free vintage portable television model in our collection modeled by Remco van der Meer.
- A vintage C4D model of a record turntable. Modeled by Giuseppe Sarci over at renderking.it and textured for straight up Cinema 4D Physical render.
- EV (Electric Vehicle) charger plug in Cinema 4D and is lit/textured in Arnold Render for C4D. Free for personal or commercial use.
- A Cinema 4D model of a cartoon style pizza and hotdog. We were super inspired by Paul over at The Rusted Pixel. He’s working on a little personal project with all sorts of cartoon/stylistic food models. They’re awesome! Follow him here: twitter.com/therustedpixel
- A coffee or tea cup model, the textures are included for Octane Render. Enjoy.
- Two 3D models, a “robot generator” and then one without the robot eyes/head which makes it a standard generator. Also, in the download are 2 versions, one textured/lit for Cinema 4D Arnold, and one for Cinema 4D Octane Render. Thanks Remco!
- High quality Lambo car wheel/tire. The details are awesome! Feel free to use for personal or commercial use. Freebie from our friends at Renderking.
- An incredible freebie by my man Remco van der Meer. It’s absolutely gorgeous! The above render is Arnold for Cinema 4D. I also attempted to recreate it with Octane, and that is also included in the download, but mine isn’t quite as sexy as Remco’s!
- By Remco and it’s an industrial light/lamp, for Cinema 4D and Octane Render.
- Alfredo’s ketchup bottle and pizza/hotdog models
- Modern architecture house for Cinema 4D and Arnold Render by Remco van der Meer. It’s free for personal or commercial use, just not for resale.
- Remco van der Meer modeled/textured/lit this epic rum bottle and is giving it away for free! This is textured with Arnold render for Cinema 4D.
- Little free Jewelry Pack courtesy of rendering. Included is an emerald ring, a gold rose flower brooch/pin and a gold apple necklace.
- An empty pizza box. We have two versions in the download: one for C4D Arnold and one for C4D Octane, by my man Remco van der Meer.
- Bambang Suhendra has created a great Indonesian Meatball soup scene, including sauce bottle models. Textured for Cinema 4D Redshift. You can follow him at instagram.com/bhenk2suhendra
- A “Green Egg Grill” which is a very unique and awesome grill with a semi-cult following. See the real life grill in action here: instagram.com/biggreenegg Two different versions: one is Arnold and the other is textured for Octane Render. Thanks again Remco.
- Free down puffer jacket 3d model for Cinema 4D, by Alfredo over at renderking.it
- Simon Spencer Harvey created this awesome retro toy robot which is called the Electron Tin robot. In the download are three versions: an xpresso version which is fully rigged and ready to animate, a pre-animated robot, and a scene with 5 different colored robots. These are all textured/lit for straight up Cinema 4D.
- A model of a Raleigh Burner BMX bike. The detail is awesome, so download, inspect, learn, use and enjoy. Huge thanks to Remco!
- Remco modeled this retro Braun CE 500 CSV300 model and lit/rendered it in Arnold Render for Cinema 4D. This model is free for personal or commercial use, enjoy! Mega thanks to Remco!
- A Pokemon Poke ball.
- This is from Remco van der Meer, and it’s a television studio set 3d model for Cinema 4D. He lit/textured this for Arnold, fyi. Feel free to use for whatever you want. Enjoy, thanks Remco!
- A beautiful keyboard modeled by Nick at siliconstudio.
- Courtesy of Alfredo over at renderking.it. It’s a set of cloth curtains. These are Cinema 4D models and come textured for Octane Render. Also, these are not animated, and not really set up for animation, but they’re perfect for dressing your scene etc.
- Remco is going to give you Corona Virus – a free Cinema 4D model of the COVID-19 virus. If you’re in the news industry maybe you need to make some renders for your broadcasts. This is textured for Arnold render, fyi.
- Rick Ellis modeled this Cinema 4D 3D model of the USS Macon and is giving it away for free! The USS Macon (ZRS-5) was a rigid airship built and operated by the United States Navy.
- Aluminum beer or soda/pop can model. Also included is the 6 pack version with plastic wrapping it. This was created by Alfredo from renderking.it. Huge thanks to him! I also included the .psd which I created for the can wrapper artwork. You can easily open that in photoshop and add your own text or imagery. Hope you find it useful!
- Cinema 4D 3d model of a empty warehouse. It could be used as a expo hall or something like a warehouse or a production facility etc. This is textured for Arnold, fyi, so if you use something else you’ll have to replace the textures. Huge thanks to Remco, as always! (The man and scissor lift models are not included in the download).
- A sleek and beautiful Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer bike. It was created by Maciej Ptaszynski. You can see his work here: behance.net/maciekptaszynski
- Lobby model made by Rick Ellis. Rick is the mastermind behind our brand new Tower Tool, btw. This freebie is made in C4D and is textured for regular physical renderer. You can check him out here: www.rickdellis.com
- Maciej Ptaszynski’s model is a Leica M9 camera made for Cinema 4D and it is textured with Octane Render. It’s a “cartoon” style texturing/lighting rig, but make no mistake, this is a high resolution beautiful model which could easily be re-textured to be photoreal. behance.net/maciekptaszynski
- A cigarette lighter, textured for Octane Render but they are very basic textures so you can re-texture them super easily if you use a different render engine. Feel free to use for whatever you want, enjoy! renderking.it.
- This Covid-19 model was created by Trần Viết Hưng also known as h4d. Check him out on Instagram: instagram.com/h4d_hungtv He modeled this and provided two versions, one lit/textured for Arnold Render and one for Cycles 4D. Feel free to us this however you want, commercial or personal.
- A classic Dixie BMW 315 DA-2 car. It’s such a rad vehicle with a storied history. An .obj download and is not textured. Feel free to use for whatever you want. Huge thanks to Maciej!
- This freebie is a Cinema 4D simple man animation. The model is completely rigged and animated. Use for whatever you want. Huge thanks to Charlie Davies. He’s teaming up with a friend to make animation and sound explorations for a Instagram page they’re calling The Progression Sessions. It’s a pretty sweet concept! Check them out here: instagram.com/p/CBgnDB2nPJQ/
- Cinema 4D kitbash style pack of cyberpunk mechanical models. There are so many ways you could use these! The artist who created these is William Willoughby. You can check him out here: C4DCenter.com or on FB: facebook.com/C4DCenter. The models are all textured for Cinema 4D. Included are security cams, futuristic screens, street markers, pipes, cables and robot pieces. If you make anything cool please share a link with me or tag us, we would love to see it!
- The new free mini-pack has a few gorgeous hard surface, sci-fi style models created by Giuseppe Sarci. These are part of our Hard Surfaces product which has hundreds more of these, including full 3D environments. These freebies are textured for Octane, but the main product has C4D texturing options as well. Feel free to use for whatever you want including commercial use.
- Crosman Air Pistol, a throwing star “High Tech Shuriken” and a Japanese Kunai ninja weapon. Liam’s Instagram has a ton of incredible work here: instagram.com/super9tv
- Lucas Salles has modelled this lighthouse and textured it in Substance, including the snowglobe. Textured in Redshift, but the PBR textures are included so you could re-texture with any engine. Feel free to use for whatever you want, just don’t resell. Thanks Lucas!! Follow him on Twitter here: twitter.com/lucas9280
- These rigs are all super easy to customize with a xpresso setup. You can change practically anything about these conveyor systems: length, width, height, foot type, materials, speed, incline, roller type, guard rails and much more. It has 3 different types of conveyor belt systems. They’re xpresso rigs for Cinema 4D, and will work in version R14 and above.
- Button Kit Man Rick created a Button Kit for Cinema 4D with dozens of different buttons, dials, knobs etc. for you to use in your projects. I love this kit, such a cool idea! Rick has been super generous so I encourage you to send him a little paypal donation for his efforts if you can. His paypal address is: email@example.com
- Model of the Among Us crewmate spaceman/astronaut. It’s complete rigged, textured with Sketch and Toon. Huge thanks to Everyday Pancakes for being so willing to share.
- C4D toon arm rig. It has an Xpresso rig so it’s all set up for animation. Perfect for infographics etc. twitter.com/EvrydayPancakes
- Cinema 4D model of a sucker or lollipop. It’s lit/textured for Octane Render and includes many different lollipop texture variations. I really like the subtle cracks in the lollipop that he added with a Voronoi Fracture. It adds some really nice detail. Feel free to download and use for whatever you want. Make sure to check out Boxoffrogs on Artstation. Huge thanks to Domi for sharing!
- Classic cinema movie theatre model, textured/lit with Arnold render. Thanks as always to Remco for sharing and feel free to use for personal or commercial use. Enjoy!
- Garrett Appleton has created this great sci-fi or science beaker model. instagram.com/apetownart Giving away for free!
- Garrett has also created a great sci-fi or ancient rune stones model pack. It’s lit/textured for Cinema 4D + Redshift. There are 10 different style rune stone symbols. Feel free to use for whatever you want. instagram.com/apetownart
- Remco has been working on some snow/ice shaders since the whole world seems to be frozen right now. He came up with this rad little winter scene with an icy snowman. For Arnold Render and Cinema 4D. The HDRI is free.
- A pack of 10 beautiful and detailed modern interior design furniture elements! We’ve already given away Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 of free furniture. Today we’re giving away Vol. 3! These are all created by the incredible Modenese Luxury Interior brand. They have stunning physical furniture and design elements which are handmade in Italy. Please take some time to peruse their site and see their classic handmade Italian products. In addition to the actual furniture, they have created 3D models of them and are giving them away for free!
- Water cooler model, textured for Octane. This is modeled by the talented Pavel Zosim. He has over 12 years of experience working with Houdini, C4D and AE. Make sure to check him out here: behance.net/zosimpavel
- Do you need a free BMX Bike model? We got one! This is modeled by Remco van der Meer.
- A Mayan Relic statue created by Romain Vaysse www.behance.net/romainvaysse This download includes a .fbx, a .c4d and also all of the PBR textures.
- A candy pack with chocolate materials and gummy bear materials, created by Alessandro Boncio, and it’s a 15 pack of free Arnold Render + Cinema 4D materials.
- Rig reated by renderking.it A flexible male superhero character with an an easy to use animation panel to change poses. Includes clothing, hair, skin color, add accessories like jet packs, belts and watches
- a whole slew of sweet hollywood/video production set models, from lights and video cameras to stage elements and studios.
- Traditional Japanese Mask created by Romain Vaysse in Zbrush and textured it in substance painter
- 3D candle models and candlestick holders. Huge thanks again to Vladimir
- electric outlet and light switch Vladimir
- kitchen interior scene, untextured, but many of the texture maps are included Vladimir
- A whole fleet of 15 different free 3D models of interior radiator/heaters. Each one has an xpresso rig for changing the type/size and a few parameters etc. thanks Peter
- Cinema Plugins.com
- Free C4D Christmas Tree plugin from Nitro4D
- Top 5 Best Free Cinema 4D Pluging
- MeshBoolean Plugin for Cinema 4D. It changes the way you work with boolean objects in C4D. It creates really quick booles with clean faces and has a lot of options including symmetry and beveling the cut edge
- Merk to provide an incredible C4D plugin, called TopoFormer. With TopoFormer you can quickly make parametric geometry on any object. It comes with dozens of presets and everything is easy to use and modify. It’s perfect for quickly adding a lot complexity to your scene.
- Drop your object into the Trypogen plugin and create unique shapes instantly. With multiple mesh modes and subdivision types you can toggle through organic smooth objects or hard surfaced chiseled effects. Throw in a fracture object or a cloner and you can get incredible inner detail or spiraling objects that look beautiful and intricate. Best of all the plugin is incredibly fast and snappy in the viewport. Make sure to watch the overview/tutorial videos on the launch page to see it in action.
- It’s the old C4D classic Drop to Floor plugin which has been a staple part of our toolset for years now. Since R20 changed up it’s script compatibility the old Drop to Floor is no long operational but AJ Haines created an update for us which is great news! Drop to Floor is a simple button to take any object and place it exactly on the floor plane. You’d be surprised how many times you use it!
- Latest collaboration plugin called Topowire for C4D. With a few clicks you can create dangling cables that are dynamic and connected to any objects you want. It’s incredibly fun to use, quick to set up and will save you a lot of time and headache. Say good-bye to slowly belting the end points of your splines to objects.
- DEM EARTH 3
I’ve just got word that DEM Earth has a huge update. Now included is a feature called Poly Importer where you can import country, county and regional borders as splines! This is a huge feature which I’m really excited to see.
- Hide and Seek: Quickly find anything in your scene, Search for large groups of objects or specific items, Greatly speed up your workflow on any project, Isolate the objects you’re working with, Create object selection groups to come back to at any time
Hide and Seek is our new project management plugin for Cinema 4D! Quickly find anything in your scene, isolate pieces you’re working on or create infinite selection groups. Save a ton of time by never digging through your object manager again! With Hide and Seek you can:
- Quickly find anything in your scene
- Search large groups of objects or specific items
- Greatly speed up your workflow on any project
- Isolate only the objects you’re working with
- Create object selection groups to come back to at any time
- Never dig through the object manager again!
NEON SIGN GENERATOR Octane resource for you to check out. Aaron Covrett created a Neon sign generator for Cinema 4D Octane.
When you make any purchases we now have a login system so that you can come back, login and find your download links any time in the future. Just click on the “My Account” tab on the top bar and you can find the customer log in system. Going forward this should help save you a lot of headache!
In this tutorial/overview I’ll show you my favorite piece of software for 2018. It’s free or choose your price from pureref.com. PureRef is a great way to lay out and navigate all of your design references and inspiration. A key part of starting a new project is gathering inspiration and references to guide you with texture, color, typography, various elements etc. This is also a great way to collaborate with other artists or make sure you’re on the same page with your client. Enjoy!
NAB 2018 Sale Checkout Codes To get 30% off anything in the store: NAB30 To get 50% off of the Mega-Pack: NAB50
A bubble project file Remco made, plus the included 8 bubble materials. Also included is a download of the rendered out bubbles sequence with an alpha channel so you can use it quickly in AE.
Free UI Grids AE preset last week, and since then the developer came out with a new update! The update is awesome, it now has strokes and color options for everything! It’s fantastico, so make sure to re-download!
31 Lighting Rigs for Arnold + C4D password: pixellab18
What makes this product the first of its kind?
The premise of this product is to take 1 metal and then have dozens of mutations of it in various forms of decay. This means you can easily iterate. If you don’t like a look you can easily select the next option to add more weathering and decay. It’s incredibly fun to play with!
Introducing Aura! I’m thrilled to share a very special product which has high quality, professional level 3D environments for your animations or product shots. Aura has 11 environments and we will be launching a free environment every month for customers until we hit 15. These are perfect back plates for stunning product renders! We have a Octane Render and Cinema 4D version and a Redshift and Cinema 4D version.
Blemish Pro is a new motion design product to dial in the realism of your renders. It’s a pack of 100 professionally designed grunge maps that you can use in your roughness channel that will immediately give your object scratches, smudges, fingerprints, grime and incredible realism. They are all extremely detailed and are 8k resolution so you can zoom way in and still have beautiful results.
We have a great new free pack for you. It has 5 free roughness maps from our Blemish Pro product. Blemish Pro has 100 of these, all 8K, seamless and incredibly detailed. You just pipe these into your roughness channel to instantly add a lot of smudges, details and realism to your model. This pack has 5 of the maps and you can use them for whatever you want, just don’t resell them. Enjoy, and if you like them, make sure to check out Blemish Pro!
C4D TOWER TOOL I’m stoked to introduce the Tower Tool for Cinema 4D! I teamed up with Rick Ellis (rickdellis.com). He came up with a beautiful and elegant system for creating thousands of unique building models in a couple clicks! (FYI, this is a new product which completely replaces the old Building Kit with a new, faster and more efficient rig). This kit comes out of the gate with 200,000 possible random buildings. You can also customize virtually everything with Panel Random, Spline Random or Full Manual Control. The possibilities are endless!
BUILDING KIT Teamed up with Rick Ellis (rickdellis.com). He came up with a beautiful and elegant system for creating custom building models and I’m excited to share it with you. It’s essentially a 3 step process. With 55+ preset building panels, 20 pre-made spline profiles, 14 pre-made buildings and 50 accessory models, you can prototype and test out different designs in just a few clicks.
MODERN CITYSCAPE COLLECTION In case you missed it we just released an incredible kitbash product with 27 modern skyscrapers & buildings,150 bonus models to populate your city & 3 completely built out city skylines. Every model comes textured with 3 versions: Octane Render, Redshift and Cinema 4D Physical. Also included are the building .objs in case you want to use them in a different app.
CLOUDS PACK VDB Clouds Pack which has 100 incredibly realistic clouds in a VDB format. You can use them in any render engine that supports them such as Octane, Redshift, Arnold, Blender, Houdini etc.
CLOUDS PACK Volume 2 This product has 100 incredibly realistic clouds in a VDB format which you can load into any render engine that supports them such as Cinema 4D, Octane, Redshift, Arnold and many more.
CLOUDS PACK Volume 3 This product has 100 incredibly realistic clouds in a VDB format which you can load into any render engine that supports them such as Blender, Octane, Redshift, Arnold, Houdini, Cycles and many more.
Alessandro from Renderking, Corona Texture Pack 1: Contemporary Design! It has 100 incredibly detailed textures. The textures are all 4K and set up to be seamless and tileable. Every texture has smudges, dirt, flecks and subtle variations to make them incredibly realistic. And like always these are drag-and-drop ready straight from an easy to access .lib4d in your Cinema 4D content browser or you can import them into R25 in the new asset browser.
EARTH and GLOBES PACK for Videocopilot Element3D: We’ve finally done it! We have converted the Earth and Globes Pack for Videocopilot Element3D! Over 40 3D models covering everything from realistic to artistic, high poly to low poly globes, earths, maps and solar system pieces. We have something for everyone and I hope you enjoy it. If you’re looking for the Cinema4D version, you can find that here.
ELEMENTS 3D BUNDLE Videocopilot The Low Poly Scenery, Technology, Earth and Globes, Financial, Music, Video Production and Material Pack for Videocopilot Element 3D.
This product has 50 incredible 3D cloth animations which you can load into any render engine that supports them such as Blender, Octane, Redshift, Arnold, Houdini, Cycles and many more. They are .abc Alembic files which are super easy to use!
EVENTS and VENUES PACK: I’m excited to launch The Pixel Lab “Events & Venues Pack!” I’ve teamed up with Simon Spencer-Harvey and we have created over 50 C4D elements including 15 full 3D environments that will hopefully save you tons of time on your projects. This pack is extremely versatile with elements for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions.
FLAGS & BANNERS PACK Our Flags and Banners Pack has 60 different animated 3D files. It includes 30 flags and 30 banners in various shapes, sizes and styles. We even include ripped flags, medieval battle style banners and pirate flags.
GRAPHS and CHARTS PACK: Every single model has an xpresso rig so you can easily change the bar, point, or line heights with sliders. The sliders are also connected to the numerical values, so they go up and down whenever you raise a bar or move a point! We are also including a fully pre-animated version of each and every model so you can just add them to your scene and already have the animation set up! That means you can either use the included xpresso rig, or you can use the pre-animated xpresso rig, it’s up to you since we have included both versions.
HARD SURFACES I’m excited to introduce Hard Surfaces V2, the ultimate kitbash pack. It contains 200+ beautifully textured models to quickly bring your ideas to life. The theme is a mix of steampunk, industrial, sci-fi styled mechanical kitbash models. Also included are fully built assets and 4 complete scenes. There are three versions in the download: A fully textured .lib4d for Octane render, a fully textured .lib4d for C4D Physical render, and all of the .obj files to use in a different application such as Element 3D (not textured).
I’m excited to introduce Hard Surfaces V2, the ultimate kitbash pack. It contains 200+ beautifully textured models to quickly bring your ideas to life. The theme is a mix of steampunk, industrial, sci-fi styled mechanical kitbash models. Also included are fully built assets and 4 complete scenes.
There are three versions in the download: A fully textured .lib4d for Octane render, a fully textured .lib4d for C4D Physical render, and all of the .obj files to use in a different application such as Element 3D (not textured).
LOW POLY SCENERY PACK We have created over 75 low poly C4D models and Element 3D version, that will hopefully save you tons of time on your projects. We also included 6 full scenes that have different color schemes that you can pick from.
LOW POLY EXPLAINER PACK Simon Spencer-Harvey and I are very excited to launch the new Low Poly Explainer Pack! It’s massive, with over 100 C4D elements including a hand rig, isometric room generator, character generator (with 20+ animation presets), vehicle rigs, tree and grass generators, and 65+ objects to populate your scenes! We also made 5 full tutorials if you want to learn more about the product or how to use it. I truly hope it helps you out on your projects and you find it useful! Below are all of the included objects followed by the tutorials.
As a thank you gift for your support over the years we’re giving away over 150 completely free materials for Arnold. There’s a bit of everything: metal, plastic, glass, wood, concrete and many more! These were all created by Remco van der Meer. HUGE thanks to him for being so awesome and willing to share! That will get you access to this, plus all of our 350+ freebies! Enjoy! (Btw, if you’re a RS or Octane user, in the freebies site we have a bunch of sampler material packs from our various collections. You could download those so you don’t feel left out!)
MATERIAL PACK 1 Redshift C4D Materials were created by my friend Mark from MSJPhotography.com. (Texture ball model courtesy of Paulo Barrelas of ultradigital.pt) 135 pre-made complex materials so you can save time and limit your node tree headaches.
MATERIAL PACK Over 500 C4D materials/textures to help you speed up your workflow and focus on being creative. The textures are organized into the following categories: Alpha Overlays, Everyday Color, Fabric/Leather, Wood, Metal, Glass/Transparent/Ice, Luminance, Misc., Paper/Cardboard, Patterns/Tiles, Rubber/Plastic and Stone/Concrete/Dirt. It’s a .lib4d file, can load these textures into your Cinema 4D Content Browser and easily access them at any time.
R20 C4D Node-based material system We have two packs, both with over 150 premium materials that are 4K and tileable. All materials are either Node or Uber materials that are designed exclusively to work with R20 and beyond. We have two packs and one bundle. And, great news, they are all 15% off right now with an introductory price!
MEGA PACK includes every Cinema 4D model and material The Pixel Lab has ever created in one pack! Over 1,275 models, 840+ materials. Plus we are including the Building Kit, Pipes Generator, Air Duct Generator and the Scaffold Rig! This will give you a massive library of different models you’ll be able to use for all of your upcoming projects. We are also throwing in the Material Pack and the Procedural Material Pack for free as a bonus: over 840 pro C4D textures to sweeten the deal!
MESH BOOLEAN MeshBoolean, which unlocks tons of non-destructive options for using booles in C4D. They just released a big update which includes smoothing. This means you can make really awesome “weld” looks between objects without having to model or make things editable.
An incredible kitbash product with 27 modern skyscrapers & buildings, 150 bonus models to populate your city & 3 completely built out city skylines. Every model comes textured with 3 versions: Octane Render, Redshift and Cinema 4D Physical. Also included are the building .objs in case you want to use them in a different app.
OCTANE SSS SHADER PACK If Octane is your jam then check out this free pack of 16 SSS (Subsurface Scattering) C4D Octane materials. They were created by my friend Paul, aka The Rusted Pixel and they are absolutely beautiful.
OCTANE BUNDLE has all 5 of our Octane products.
Added Octane Lighting Essentials so now we have all of our 4 incredible Octane products in one bundle with a savings of over $55.
OCTANE TEXTURE PACK SAMPLER It’s a free sampler from our Octane Texture Pack 2: Architecture Edition. It has 5 textures from the pack: natural wood, plastic painted metal, procedural glass, rigid copper and semi-polished stone.
I’m very excited to bring you the 4th material pack for Redshift! It’s a brand new pack with 176 premium materials which are all 4K and seamless! With completely different/new materials, this pack is a perfect compliment to Pack 1 and Pack 2 and Pack 3. The materials were created by my friend Mark from MSJPhotography.com.
SCAFFOLD RIG PACK: Create custom rigs in a few clicks! This rig, created by my friend Peter Holweg (xplicitcreations.com), is incredibly easy and fun to use.
Scaffold Rig for Cinema 4D
C4D Scaffolding Rig Tutorial
VFX Elements VOLUME 4 | This volume is VDB Smoke Plumes, it has 25 realistic billowing smoke animations. They’re VDB files, so you can use them in about any render engine or 3D app
TOPOWIRE for C4D With a few clicks you can create dangling cables that are dynamic and connected to any objects you want. It’s incredibly fun to use, quick to set up and will save you a lot of time and headache. Say good-bye to slowly belting the end points of your splines to objects. Whew!
TOPOFORMER for C4D Quickly create parametric geometry on any object!
I’m very excited to bring you the first EVER material packs available for Cinema 4D R20 and it’s new node-based material system! Included are 300+ premium 4K and seamless tileable materials. All materials are either Node or Uber materials that are designed exclusively to work with R20 and beyond. The bundle includes both Pack 1 and Pack 2 and you will save $40 by purchasing them together.
In this tutorial I’ll go over Cinema 4D R20 and how you can create some damaged or weathered look on your 3D text. We’ll dive into the new volume modeling workflow and take a quick look at the new Fields. I’m loving R20, it’s awesome! Nice work Maxon!
In this tutorial I’ll show you my favorite updates to the Voronoi Fracture Object in C4D R19. I’ll show you how to use connectors, geometry glue, detailing etc. I’ll show how to isolate parts of your model you want to explode by painting a Mograph Weightmap and adding it to our connector. I’ll show you how to do multi stage explosions. I’ll also walk through the new detailing options to show you how to create more realistic cuts and chunks. Last but not least I’ll show you how to texture the inside and outside of your fractured object. I hope it helps!
In this tutorial I collaborate with renderking to show you how to create an organic logo reveal in Cinema 4D. You’ll learn how to use the Voronoi Fracture object and the new Volume Builder and Volume Mesh objects in Cinema 4D R20. This is a 100% procedural technique you can use to reveal logos, text or any objects. Enjoy!
In this tutorial I’ll show you some tips and tricks for creating a loop video. I’ll show you how to use the Transfer Tool in Cinema 4D and the Camera Morph tag. Make sure to watch the first tutorial before watching this one, since this tutorial builds on the principles of part 1: thepixellab.net/tutorial-how-to-create-looping-animations-in-cinema-4d
Cinema 4D S24 Tutorial: Convert a .lib4d to New Asset Browser
In this C4D tutorial I’ll show you 3 quick shortcut tips to speed up your workflow or help you work more efficiently.
In this new version of Cinema 4D, S24, they have overhauled the old Content Browser, where we used to install/use .lib4d products. The new system is called the “Asset Browser” and it’s awesome. Super fast, easy to navigate and much cleaner. In this tutorial I’ll show you how to access the old legacy Content Browser, and convert any .lib4d, including most of our products, to the new Asset Browser. It’s really easy and fast. Hope you learn something new!
C4D Field Forces Tutorial: Create Tendril Particles Without Plugins. In this Cinema 4D tutorial I’ve teamed up with Alessandro Boncio to share a technique for making tendril like particle animations without any plugins. No X-particles required, only some field forces and new volume builder tools in straight up Cinema 4D. I hope you find these concepts useful in your work!
You can find Alessandro at renderking.it
This tutorial will show you how to get up and running with the free new Google Earth Studio. It’s an awesome way to make flyovers, city aerials, helicopter shots etc. Google Earth Studio is a free software you can use right in your web browser which is epic! It includes the ability to render out your animation and even bring camera data and tracking points into After Effects. Learn more about it here. For the licensing documentation go here.
In this tutorial I collaborate with renderking to show you how to create an organic logo reveal in Cinema 4D. You’ll learn how to use the Voronoi Fracture object and the new Volume Builder and Volume Mesh objects in Cinema 4D R20. This is a 100% procedural technique you can use to reveal logos, text or any objects.
In this Cinema 4D tutorial I’ll show you a really cool technique for creating a embedded in cloth look but only using deformers. If you’ve used soft body or cloth you know it’s slow and a bit finicky and sometimes you just want faster results with an easier method. This is a great technique using the collision deformer, smoothing deformer and pose morph in C4D to generate this look quickly.This is a collaboration tutorial with my friend Alessandro Boncio. Check him out at renderking.it
Coming off the heels of a massive Siggraph and NAB season Maxon just keeps on trucking with conference training. IBC flies a bit under the radar, but it’s another incredible industry conference that Maxon lights up with presenters and free training. Some of my favorites were Barton Damer and Dusan Vukcevic. Maxon just posted all of the presentations as a youtube playlist, which I highly encourage you watch!
The NAB Show 2019 training by Maxon and Cineversity has been uploaded! I’m going to list them all below so you can find them all in one spot. It was an epic year, probably one of my favorite as far as the quality and depth of training and artists represented. Get a cup of coffee, turn off your notifications, get out a pad of paper for taking notes and immerse yourself for a full day of learning. That would do wonders for your creative motivation levels if nothing else!
In this After Effects tutorial I’ll show you the absolute best and fastest way to add depth of field in post. It’s FREE too! This is the brand new Rowbyte plugin called Fast Bokeh and I’m pretty blown away by it honestly. Get it here: https://www.rowbyte.com/fast-bokeh The free helmet model can be found here. And please, if you enjoy what we’re doing, subscribe to our Youtube channel. It would mean the world to me! https://www.youtube.com/user/thepixellab2011
In this tutorial I’ll show you some tips and tricks for creating a loop video. This is probably going to get you 100K subs on your Instagram because looping is all the rage! Even if that’s not true it’s a valuable skill to learn because a lot of clients these days want looping gifs and Instagram content so hopefully this will help you out. I’ll show you how to use Before and After to loop within a timeline in C4D. I’ll also show you how to set up your timeline properly so the frame rate plays nicely with animation options like the Vibrate Tag so it loops and Noise shaders so they also loop properly. I hope you find some useful tips in here! Huge thanks to Alessandro Boncio for helping me out with this tutorial. Check him out here: renderking.it
In this tutorial I’ll show you the free Cinema 4D Take Control Effector. It’s a fast way to isolate and control a single clone in a cloner object. Super useful!! This is a free download which you can get here: https://aturtur.com/take-control-effector/
In this tutorial I’ll show you the free Cinema 4D Take Control Effector. It’s a fast way to isolate and control a single clone in a cloner object. Super useful!! The Take Control Effector lets you assume control over any selected clone. Just select the clone ID and then that clone is linked to the Effector. When you move the Effector the clone moves with it in the Effector’s coordinate space. Besides changing the PSR, you can also modify the clone, set custom clone weight, or change clone color. Take Control Effector works properly with Cloner object when ‘Fix Clone’ checkbox is ticked. There are also checkboxes to activate/deactivate position, scale and rotation linking in a ‘Matrix’ group. There is a handy ‘Go To Origin’ button that moves the effector to the clone’s original position (before this effector is calculated). This is a free download which you can get here: https://aturtur.com/take-control-effector/
Game changer? I think so! In this tutorial I’ll go over how to use the Cryptomatte feature in Redshift for Cinema 4D and After Effects. It’s an amazing way to quickly deal with mattes/buffers. If you haven’t used Cryptomatte, I HIGHLY recommend adding it to your workflow!
Are Puzzle Mattes in C4D Redshift better than Cryptomattes? Maybe! We’ll go over it in this tutorial. I hope this, plus the Cryptomatte tutorial, will give you all the matte options you need.
In this tutorial/overview I’ll show you my favorite piece of software for 2018. It’s free or choose your price from pureref.com. PureRef is a great way to lay out and navigate all of your design references and inspiration. A key part of starting a new project is gathering inspiration and references to guide you with texture, color, typography, various elements etc. This is also a great way to collaborate with other artists or make sure you’re on the same page with your client. Enjoy!
Cinema 4D Workflow Tutorial: Little Known Feature for Saving Time In this quick Cinema 4D tutorial I’ll show you how to take a spline and make a perfect offset of it, whether you want an inner offset or outer. This is using the tool called the Create Outline Tool. It’s a great feature to be aware of.
Cinema 4D Workflow Tutorial: Little Known Feature for Saving Time. In this Cinema 4D tutorial I’ll show you a little known feature to help you manage your scene efficiently. I didn’t know about this till recently and I wish somebody had told me. It’s the Flat Tree or Vertical Tags view settings. I’ll show you how it works! The Flat Tree option removes all hierarchies (Object manger display only, not internally, which is important to know) and lists all the items in a flat stack. This mode is especially useful when you are selecting many similar objects, such as when you want to assign them to a layer. The Layers option sorts the items into layer folders, where each folder is named after a layer in the scene and contains the items on it. The Vertical Tags option splits off the tags from their parent and lists them in a flat tree as well. This way you can easily sort and highlight all the tags you want. This includes material tags, uv tags, phong tags, compositing tags etc.
Redshift C4D Tutorial: Create Realistic Fog with Noise Volume Materials. In this Cinema 4D and Redshift tutorial I’ll show you how to make more realistic random patterns in your volumetric fog set up by using a little known utility material called the Noise Volume Material. I hope you find it useful! The city buildings used are part of our Modern Cityscape Collection here.
In this tutorial I’ll show you two ways to make a simple digital clock countdown in Cinema 4D. I’ll show you how to do it with C4D Xpresso and a variation with User Data. I’m giving away the scene file for free also!
To find the more complicated project file I mentioned you can go here: https://vimeo.com/161978071
The font I used can be found for free here: https://www.dafont.com/digital-7.font
- Archive 3D
- ASTORZA: cadillac-eldorado53-astorza.fbx
- EVOLVED – Software About Tree It. Tree It is an easy to use and powerfull real time 3d tree generator for the simple creation of your very own 3d tree models for your dark basic pro and dark GDK apps and games. All Tree It model exports are 100% free to use with any engine and project, whether it’s darkbasic or unreal 4.
- TREES LIBRARY Use in game engines. You will find a folder called “project_files” where you will find all files needed in order to import to another game engine like Uhnity or other software like blender. Pictures of the trees: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/By4R8 This Package include a UE4 project with all the trees ready to migrate.- More than 100 diferent models- 16 Diferent Spices- Base Mesh + 3 LOD’s and 4 LOD is a billboard- Ready to use In UE4- 3d models and textures for use the trees in other Game engines or software- Trees templates for open in Treeit!
- GUMROAD Free Photogrammetry Model Collection. Some photogrammetry scans I did. Textures are 4-8k. Objects are retopologized to about 50k quads each, includung normal maps for details. There are the single OBJs with textures and a C4D scene with all objects and Redshift shaders applied. Download for free!
- TurboSquid: Unsure of a model? We offer pre-purchase checks of all our models, giving you additional information about the model and seeing how it will work in a game engine. We also offer free conversions to suit your desired application. Bought a model that doesn’t work for you? Let us make it right!
- 3D Objects and Textures Web Resources: Here you can find some web resources for 3D objects (3ds, skp, Ogre XML formats supported) and textures, that can be used in Live Home 3D Standard or Pro Editions. Please note that we cannot guarantee that all 3D models and textures can be properly imported and used in Live Home 3D software. Check the model and texture copyrights on each particular website.
- 3dRender: High-end 3D art and information.
MATRIX QUANTUM Til now, studios and artists could spend large portion of project timeframe to setup sophisticated characters, before shot production actually commences. Quantum Human can speed up this process by literally hundreds of times, if not completely eliminate that process. Since Quantum Human operates natively in Maya while having batch command-line mode, it’s highly customizable to existing production pipelines, or build custom interactive applications. Users can choose which modules to use, instead of entering a whole new application that is often a black box.
Artist, motivator, and teacher, Ryan is known to ignite the spark in people with his teachings and humor. Also known as an Anatomy Guru and ZBrush Teacher he has taught more than 25,000 students across the globe. An artist himself and life long learner Ryan shares his life experiences and lessons with all his students through webinars, writings and video lessons. He is a programmer, a writer, a digital artist, a traditional artist, devoted husband and father of two lovely kids.
Ryan is the CEO and founder of one of the first online school for Digital and Traditional Arts, ZBrushworkshops and UArtsy where he has taught his artistic strategies and techniques to hundreds of thousands of people.
Ryan was also part of the the team which brought groundbreaking software “ZBrush” back in the day.
CGMA Jam Session |Webinar with Nik Hill | Understanding Motion Graphics
Nik Hill’s creative desire to constantly reinvent himself established him as a key motion designer for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy. In addition, his passion for creating conscious products and experiences inspired him to start Twenty Third C., a gender neutral art and jewellery atelier/lifestyle brand. We are pleased to have him for an upcoming live CGMA Jam Session. In our talk we dive into the creative mindset of Nik Hill and take a look his upcoming workshop Motion Graphics starting April 28. We take a look at how his early influences shaped his artistic path, goals, and his desire to be a student of life. Please enjoy our conversion with Nik. Nik Hill Twitter: @nikilldesign (https://twitter.com/nikilldesign?lang=en) Instagram: @nikilldesign (https://www.instagram.com/nikilldesign/) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nikilldesign/
STAGE TOOLS Smooth pans and zooms on hi-res still images, direct from your Avid’s Timeline